PIP forms sent no response yet.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I returned my completed PIP forms on 2nd November 2nd class. I still haven't heard anything and they said if not returned by the 15th it may affect my claim.

It was to see if there was any changes to my circumstances which I said things have gotten worse, however I'm already claiming the highest amount so not sure what else they would need to do.

Just getting anxious waiting, it's all I think about right now, I can't afford to lose my payments and my car.

Thanks

Neil

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

HI Neil, i sent mine on 2nd September and just looked at the date i recieved my first text from them. It was 13th September, so 11 days. Did you put your mobile number on the form? I'm sure if you did it won't be long now before you have that text. Good luck.

• Posted

Personally I hate giving out my telephone numbers - landline and mobiles. You never really know if they are passed on to all and sundry.

​Any contact I have with the DWP I make a point of telling them that I will not accept any phone calls and that if they want to discuss anything with me they should write.

​At least that way I have a record.

• Posted

In that case a letter would take longer. I'm not even sure if they do write telling you they recieved your form. You could always ring and ask. It took quite a while after sending my forms off before i got a letter for assessment.

• Posted

TBH I have never had a letter from the DWP following the face to face assessment other than the normal refusal letter.

i work on the basis that what will happen will happen and there is nothing that I can do to change it.

?To keep telephoning for an answer and an update would only go to increase my stress levels further so why bother - I just don't need the aggravation.

• Posted

If they text you you'll have it on record, government regulation is prohibited to give any data to a third party. Thanks

• Posted

I never said to keep telephoning. The only time i ring them is when i know a decision is near. The stress is there whatever anyone does. Makes no difference.
    • Posted

I don't work like that. I avoid doing anything that I know will cause stress. Putting it to one side and moving on until you get a letter is surely better than worrying about it before you get to know the result?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.