Pip have made a decision but it's not viewable on the system yet, is this a bad sign?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi was wondering if being told "a decision has been made but the decision is not viewable on the system yet and to call back up tomorrow. I am wondering if anyone else has had a experience like this and is it a bad sign.

Thankyou

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes I had same, it means exactly what it says, its not been updated onto the system so you cannot be told the decision, patience LOL and good luck
  • Posted

Hi Jayarr,

I rang them after receiving a letter to say a decision had been made, but was told that the computer had not updated (I believe it takes 24 hours) and to phone back the next day, except in my case it was a Friday so I had to wait until Monday.   Did you send for a copy of the assessors report, as I believe this is usually a good indication how the decision will go.

I'm sure someone on here, especially Denise will advise you soon.  Everything crossed.

• Posted

Hello Jayarr,

As adviced, it means nothing i'm afraid. It's just it doesn't show for 24 hours because it has to transfer from one computer to another. I was the same as sukes, my decision was made on the Friday but they couldn't tell me. I had to wait the whole weekend and it was pure torture. Infact it was the reason for joining this forum with your exact same question. Ring them late tomorrow morning and i'm sure they'll tell you then. If as sukes said you've got a copy of the assessment report this will give you some idea. Mostly the decision maker goes with this report. Good luck and please do come back and let us know the outcome confused

• Posted

Thanks everyone

I am a little impatient lol I'm just worried after reading all the horror stories but I'm sure all will be fine (fingers crossed)

I will be back tomorrow to let you know how it goes

🙈😁

• Posted

Yes we're all impatient when it comes to waiting for a decision. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.