PIP having a laugh??

Posted , 6 users are following.

so just an update and what adivce if any can be given as im so lost and confused and CAB only say MR and havent offered much help.

so after messing me about and suspending my claim back in jan and then sending out a renewal pack on top they have said little to nothing about what was going on then the lockdown happened which they then used the corona as an excuse not to asses my claim then telling me i should be reciveing payments again soon to then getting a call 5 weeks ago telling me they have taken my claim off the person who had it as they havent been comming into work and gave it to someone else who has been turning up and it would only be 2 week untill i hear from them well 4 weeks later still didnt hear from them so called to day to be told im no longer entitled yet nothing has changed appart from the dull pain/lumps in my fingers and them swelling which i told them about and show prof of what the doctor was doing about it. now i have spoken to CAB but they havent really been much help just saying MR when i dont no if i can even do that as they took my right away to appeal the suspention in the frist place. i have dislecer so i am really struggling to find any info on what i can do about this ive looked at the link CAB gave me todo with the MR but it doesnt say if i can do this if my claim was suspended first. what should i do? can i just put in a new claim or do i have to wait todo this or would i able todo the MR ???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I'm finding it very difficult to grasp this because of lack of paragraphs, which makes it extremely difficult for my brain to take in what you're trying to explain. I've looked back at previous threads of yours too and i'm still in the same position because it's so difficult to read.

Why was your PIP suspended in January? was it because DWP suspected benefit fraud?

If so then it's very difficult to give advice on this because no one knows anything about your case, your conditions or circumstances. The review form that you were sent could have been sent because a review was due and the computer would have automatically generated the form, even with your PIP suspended.

You can request the MR on the decision to suspend your PIP because an MR can be requested on any decision.

• Posted

sorry if your struggling to understand, punctuation and grammar have never been my strong soot due to my learning difficulties. I have no idea why it even got suspendedas they would never tell me. i've had my friend call them back to find out why I'm no longer entitled and to ask for a MR but now there saying there's no update and are now getting the file handler to call me instead to update me so I'm now even more confused on what's really going on and as to why one of there team would tell me that when there has been no update.

• Posted

If you need to ask for the MR then i'd advise you to put this in writing because otherwise they could turn around and say that you never requested it. Other than that i'm afraid i can't help you because i don't know anything about your case.

• Posted

what does CAB and MR stand for? and your spelling ain't bad for someone that can only spell dislecsic wrong 🤣🤬

• Posted

Hi Henry. CAB is Citizen's Advice bureau and MR is mandatory reconsideration.

Dyslexic is a difficult word to spell but like you said, we know what she meant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.