PIP help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I received a phone call from someone at the pip office on Friday who asked me some basic questions and then said I’ve been awarded but didn’t tell me how much or any other information just said I’d receive a letter this week. Has anyone else had this happen if so how long did it take to receive the letter? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I had same phone call but I rang back to confirm and they told me I had been awarded high on both so you could ring back tomorrow, I am really pleased for you
    • Posted

Thanks I tried phoning them today and they weren’t very helpful  as I was at the hospital during the initial phone call so  I might try again tomorrow or wait for the letter and Thank you for responding X
    • Posted

You are welcome, it's nice to have people come back and post good news instead of people not bothering.

Hopefully it will be as good as you were hoping for x

• Posted

Hi if you have not received letter in a few day s check your bank account that's how I found out i had been awarded pip xxx hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.