Pip invitation

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi guys . I've still not been invited to claim pip . Is anyone else in this situation x

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Yes you're not the only one. There's still people waiting just like you. The only thing you can do is wait i'm afraid, they'll get to you soon enough. You could start to gather your evidence while you wait this will save time and stress when the time does come. In the meantime don't worry because the longer they leave the less stress you have.

• Posted

Hi, I'm still waiting - been on DLA motability indefinite for 15 plus years. X

• Posted

Hi Hun . I've bn on indefinite for about 6 yeas now . The longer they're leaving it tho the more I'm getting stressed out . 2 people I now know of have been put on it automatically without any appointment just letter saying that have it x

• Posted

When you say 2 people you know have automatically been put on PIP without an appointment, do you mean without an assessment? If this is what you mean then this is called a paper based decision and yes it can happen but it's very rare.

Is this the same 2 people you talked about in the other post? The reason i asked is in the other post you made it sound like they were automatically transfered over without having to do anything. Here you say automatically "without an appointment" They would still have been invited to apply and sent the PIP2 form to fill out and return, they just got the paper based decision without having to go for assessment. Which means they had enough evidence to support their claim to make a decision.

• Posted

Appointment I mean f2f sorry . Yes same ppl . 1 a friend who is very poorly , the other a family member who got reported to dwp about her very healthy lifestyle the total opp to what she has put on her DLA form , goes for pip and gets a paper based assessment with high on both results ongoing . Work that 1 out . They were also advised other things to do which is a bit out of order I think , how to KP lots of money they just came into and also claim full benefits . It's crazy . Sorry I'm getting quite mad now coz it's just wrong x

• Posted

Hi Becky when you say they had come into an inheritance and still claiming benefits, do you mean PIP??
    • Posted

Why get so mad about it?  If all the scammers were caught it doesn't mean those who need it would get more!

All it would mean is that there would be more money available for millionaires tax cuts.... 

• Posted

why get so mad . Because it genuine cases like me that worry , panic and get scared of the system . I know scammers will always scam no matter what system is in front of them and plus it gets rubbed in my face by them . Not all family's are wonderful . It's nothing to do with how much money we get . Some ppl will always fall in s*** and come out smelling of roses . I get mad because I'm worried I lose my case because I genuinely do need my car .

• Posted

Whether you lose the car or not has nothing to do with them getting a benefit you think they aren't entitled too. Yes scammers will get through the net, but put your energy into getting your case ready and fighting your side, and I think we have said before about people 'looking ok' but not. There may be circumstances or issues you know nothing about but that their Drs do.

You asked if anyone else was waiting to be transferred to PIP and the thread has morphed into complaining about them which it did on another thread, focus on your case, your evidence, your fight.

Stop worrying about them and what they have and how you think it's unfair, concentrate on yourself.

• Posted

I completely agree with the others, what's the point in getting mad it doesn't get you anywhere. As Southernbelle and myself said you don't know what goes on inside, even if this person is your family. It's much hard to play the system with PIP than it ever was with DLA. People had indefinate awards for many years with DLA without even so much as a simple check. Concentrate on your own claim and stat gathering that evidence, you're going to need it.

• Posted

I have I have all my evidence ready to go and like I have just said to southern belle , not that easy when they remind me of it and rub it in my face , I do know about this person very well and I have a right to get mad when I know the truth . 
    • Posted

Tell that person to p... off or words to that effect.  Of course you have the right to get mad and bitter even,  but it's not doing your health any good is it?  Save your energy on fighting your corner and stop blaming others for your own fears and worries.  !  

It's nothing to do with you what other get or don't get,  concentrate on your own well being and forget about them.  That's my advice.

• Posted

I know I'm bn silly , it's just annoying that's all . I'm sorry for ranting x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.