PIP lies???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

It is generally advised that if you fail to get enough points on the descriptors for pip and go for an mr  and then a tribunal, whatever you do, don't mention the LIES.

This is not taken into consideration by the hearing and will be looked at unfavourably. Although probably sound advise given by persons more qualified than me it does seem scandalous. The whole claiming procedure is hoops and jumps for the claimant, including productivity bonuses for quick assessments by the atos/capita/whoever money machines. Surely the tribunal courts themselves should report the suspect percentages of overruled cases taking up precious resources within the dwp finances, seemingly down to poor assessments.

Mike.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, for Tribunal and MR mentioning those lies is not what it's about. It's nothing to do with either the DWP or Tribunal that lies were told in a report. Any complaint should always be taken up with the assessment providers their self. When asking for a MR or going through a Tribunal the main priority of the claimant is to concentrate on the points they should have been awarded and gathering as much relevant evidence as you possibly can to support your claim.

I know people get angry by all the lies but anger won't get anyone anywhere. Keep calm and fight, is my advice.

I know nothing about any bonus's that they may get and refuse to comment on that part.

• Posted

Hi denise, 

I was referring to the bonuses that were/are?  Being paid to assessors as inducement for over and above their usual daily quota of £50 +£75 per head extra to the normal 3-4 assessments. Frank Field M P commented on the findings which were not released at the latest meeting his committee  fronted. There are amounts of over £2000 bonuses per week in some cases, some inducement to hurry through the claims that desperate people are losing.

Mike.

• Posted

Hi,

Yes i know what bonuses you were talking about. The reason i didn't comment is because i know nothing about them to comment.

• Posted

Hi denise,

That's a good enough reason not to comment. What would you like to know about the bonuses before you would like to make a comment.

Mike.

• Posted

Hi,

In all honesty the bonuses really don't interest me but thanks anyway. My only interest is helping and advising people claim the benefits they're entitled to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.