PIP Mandatory award full notice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, Could anyone please inform me what is right? I have received award letter for Mandatory reconsideration Notice for my PIP MR and award is given for an ongoing period with no end date from 4 January 2017 and also informed verbally by DWP over phone. The letter is from the case Manager.

But I requested for statement of entitlement also before that and was send by the offce manager and award has got date for December 2019. I am confused which is right and which is wrong or its misleading me.

Any advices really appreciated as it is very confusing me now. 

Thanks

Mr I Singh

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, i'd ring them and ask them.

• Posted

Thanks Denise, Yes I did phone DWP PIP on 03458503322 and the advisor informd the award letter is telling ongoing award with no end date. I didn't tell her about another letter statement of earnings as I don't want to get my PIP jeopardise. The casemanager has not put any date on my original award letter. Any advice really appreciated with thanks.

Mr I Singh

• Posted

On going means 10 years which is the max anyone can be awarded before a review is needed. What do you mean statement of earnings? Do you mean to say that PIP don't know you work? or have i got that wrong?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.