Pip mandatory reconsideration

Posted , 4 users are following.

What do I say . I received a letter stating that the D.M had looked at my case again and had decided not to change the original decision. All well and good .I hadn't even phoned or written to them to ask for mandatory reconsideration despite putting together a letter. So basically they've made up their minds already.This being the case I had to readjust my angle regarding the content of my letter  by doing the David and Goliath bit or DWP and the lying ,cheating ,double crossing computer error trick.Oh well.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Just remember with info 5je the people from DWP look on here
    • Posted

What are you talking about?? How is this going to help Stephen in anyway?? No member that currently posts here is from DWP, and besides if you don't use your real life name then no one from H311 is going to know who you are! I'm sorry but why come here posting the sort of reply to someone...

• Posted

I have no idea but i don't know how that is supposed to hel the other person! I can tell you that i'm not from DWP. I claim ESA and PIP just like other posters here. The advice i give is from my experience and research. I also don't get paid like DWP do either.

• Posted

I'm sure your not. I don't claim anything . I'm not offering advice on claims im just reading

• Posted

Yes i gathered, i just don't see the poi8nt in posting that sort of comment because it doesn't really help here. Sorry.

• Posted

Hi,

I'm sorry but i don't quite understand your post. So your PIP decision has been declined and the decision maker looked at your decision again and refused you even though you say you didn't asked for the Mandatory reconsideration? despite writing a letter? I'm sorry but i'm totally confused by your post...

• Posted

Hi I have to agree with Denise.  I don't think the DWP have enough staff to deal with their ordinary work let alone have spies in here.  Like Denise said how would they know who you anyway?  Doesn't make sense to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.