Pip not in bank

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I've been my sons appointee for many years. But today his pip has not gone into my account could anyone stop it going into my account without my consent

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joanne,

I highly doubt that. You'll need to ring them when they open which is 8am. It's the only way you'll know why it's not been paid. Hope you get it sorted.

• Posted

Do you realise its paid 4 weekly, so different dates at times? i.e Feb & March I get it on the 8th, but April is the 5th May is the 3rd etc. If you already know this, then call them!!

• Posted

Hi could it be that he has just had a birthday?? Maybe im thinking DWP I don't know to be honest.

Hope you get it sorted,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.