Pip renewal assement cancelled 2 times now

Posted , 3 users are following.

pip renewal assessment been canceled 2 times now how many times can they do this and can they not make a discion without face to face this has got me in a state building myself up fir it then to cancel 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You need to find out why they have cancelled twice.As they have done this you need to ask them what they intend to do about this as it delaying your claim. Can you submit loads of documentary evidence from doctors etc?
  • Posted

Thats  a shame you have been let down twice.....do theses people not understand the stress and worry we go through.....hope you hear rom them soon x
    • Posted

I just want this over and done with now it's making me more ill
    • Posted

Thanks for your kindness I don't think they realise this is distressing to people
  • Posted

I have also gone through a complete nightmare getting my ESA reinstated after having had shoulder surgery. I have had to talk to over 30 different people to sort this fiasco out. All along I qualified but due to all the depts not communicating with each other I had to face a total of  9 hours of conversations on the phone.While I was supposed to be convalescing. They totally stooped my ESA based on an ATOS assessment they had done a month before. The crazy thing was that I was told to go through a Mandatory reconsideration which meant no assessment rate. When I should have been told to start a new claim . It has taken me three weeks to win my case. I have discovered that although we are being dealt with the DWP they are all totally independent of each other. This system seriously needs to be sorted our ASAP. I have Fibromyalgia so this has flared me me up very badly.
    • Posted

Sorry to hear of your problems I just need it sorted I'm stressing more now I just wish they would find a better system to deal with this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.