PIP report

Posted , 9 users are following.

Good evening everyone,

Over 5 weeks after my daughters PIP assessment her report was finally returned to DWP. Almost 6 weeks after her assessment i recieved a copy of the report today. The report was 100% honest from start to finish, everything i told him during that assessment is in the report. Adding up all the points she's got Enhanced Daily living and Enhanced Mobility. I know it's very rare for the decision maker to go against the report so now it's just a wait for the decision letter, or backdated money which ever comes first.

I'm so happy it's all done with, and my girl finally gets the help she needs. Thank you everyone for all your support during the last couple of months, it's very much appreciated. Love to all xxx

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I'm glad it has worked out for you and your daughter well done thanks for letting us know

• Posted

Well done denise ....so pleased for you and your daughter xxxx
  • Posted

That's great news, I am so pleased for you, at least you can stop worrying at last, well at least for a bit

• Posted

Thanks everyone! I must admot it was a lot more stressful then when i was going through it. Glad it's over for now. biggrin

• Posted

Backdated money in the bank this morning, which reflects Enhanced rate for both. No decision letter as yet. Very happy, i can relax for now at least. Thanks again everyone xx
    • Posted

That's fantastic new Denise. You can certainly relax now. Have a lovely Christmas + New Year both of you. XxX

• Posted

Hi denise, 

Fantastic news,  well done for you and your daughter.  Hopefully you can now have a less stressful Christmas/festive break.

Best wishes,

Mike.

• Posted

Well done you lovely caring lady,  You always have time to answer the questions from others so I'm really happy for you and your daughter.  I hope you will be able to relax a little over Christmas,  xx

• Posted

Aww thanks sukes. You're such a lovely lady! big hugs xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.