PIP Report

Posted , 4 users are following.

Looking for some advice thanks.

I had f2f PIP assessment few weeks ago.  I received my assessor report yesterday,  I added the points 8 for Mobility and Daily Living 8 points. (I was expecting the worse to be honest) Do the DM go with these assessor points or taken some points away? 

Like many others out there, there were lies on my report, one of them I could do all the housework fine etc. On my PIP forms I fill out, I stated that I do have help with the houseworks. I am worries now that once DM read my PIP forms and Assessor report they might deducted points away. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

They mostly go with the report yes, as it's rare for them to go against it but it can and does happen.

Not sure what the comments are about your housework in the report because PIP isn't about not being able to housework. It's about those descriptors applying to you and proving this. There's no descriptor that relates to housework.

Hopefully it won't be too long to wait for that decision. Good luck.

• Posted

Thanks Denise. 

My assessor asked some ridiculous/weird questions on housework, If I do online banking, if I have any pets? Use the internet? Etc God know why they ask these questions, none of is revelance. 

• Posted

Online banking, pets and internet use are all part of the questions they regularly ask people. Mostly they ask them as part of the trick questions. For example, if a person states they have mobility problems and can't walk very far without pain etc and they have a dog, this will most likely go against them. The HCP will think that because they have a dog, the dog will need walking and therefore they can't be as bad as they are claiming to be. They may not seem relevant but they are, to them.

• Posted

Hi Denise,

Update. I was awarded standard rates for both both 5 years. I am relieved it’s all over. As for my assessor lies in my PIP report, decided not to complain in the end. Thank you Denise x 

• Posted

Hi,

I'm a little confused, i thought you were awarded Enhanced mobility? eek

• Posted

Yes, i just checked a post from 6 days ago and it said you were awarded Enhanced mobility and here you say you got Standard? Standard mobility unfortunately won't allow you to have the car.

• Posted

Ah now i understand, it was because you're a different Nat. I was thinking of another poster called natalie. It's early.

If you're not happy there's the appeal route, but you do risk losing everything you already have. PLease also bear in mind that housework isn't part of the descriptors and i'm not sure why it was even mentioned in the report because there's no points to be scored from doing that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.