PIP Report full of lies

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have just received my face to face assessment copy of report which the assessment was done at my home .

OMG  !!! 

Where do I start it's full of lies 

Says on the report 

Whilst diagnosed with anxiety And depression he is not prescribed any medication 

I have been prescribed amitryptyline I showed the assessor the medication which I have repeat prescriptions for 

My consultant who is a professor in his field has referred me to a hypnotherapist to try control my anxiety he says I'm one of the worst cases he has seen 

I showed the assessor the consultant letter and the appointment letter for the hypnotherapy .

The assessor wrote that I was observed as being able to move round his flat independently .

would stand and move 50-200 metres independently , repeatable and reliably 

I live in a flat I got up once to go to the toilet which is right next door to the room we was in the distance is no more than 10 metres 

So many other lies 

How are they allowed to get away with it I'm in shock with what the report has said  

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This happened to me last January. I got a copy of my report. Then took the DWP to tribunal, paper consideration only. I highlighted with a marker pen all the contradictions and lies. I won the case and was reinstated until June this year. So asked for a new F2F due to having whiplash. So far I have had three assessments My first one gave me 16 points with frozen shoulder for 4 years and Fibromyalgia for 11 years. Then after shoulder surgery I told the DWP that I had worsened so I was reassessed to then be awarded 6 points. Today I have been awarded 11 points it is all to do with having the luck to be assessed by someone honest and compassionate. But this should not be the case . It is a truly flawed system.
  • Posted

I am.going to request a madatory reconsideration . I have got lots more evidence from my doctor and consultants who have written me letters . My doctor has confirmed all the medication that I'm on and have been on for the last ten years . My consultant has provided a copy of x rays and MRI scans showing the severity of my leg injuries after being pulled out of a car crash only last year . I have a letter from my physiotherapist who confirms I can only walk a few metres before pain sets in and I have to go back to my wheelchair .

I actually hope I fail the mandatory reconsideration then I can take it to tribunal which I will no doubt win . Then I'm going to the newspapers to get my story published as my brother works for a newspaper company and he says he will publish my story .

Then I will make a complaint about the assessor who said I could walk over 200 metres even though I only got out of my wheelchair once to go to the toilet which was 5 meters away .

We will see what the tribunal days when they see my x rays of both my legs that were shattered in a car accident less than a year ago . My legs are still in splints and held together by screws . This will be a joke when it goes to tribunal 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.