Pip review

Posted , 2 users are following.

Already had a discussion on this but the comments were getting over 50 so thought it was easier starting a new post,

I went for my pip review i September I know you can wait several weeks / months for a decision letter however I received a letter today saying they have all the info they need simalar too my very first one, but can anyone tell me if this means they will post out another letter soon too tell me my decision, ? As I'm assuming they have already made assuming decsion thanks in advance x

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

****Wrote assuming twice there at the end lol I meant too write I'm assuming they have already made a decision ****

• Posted

Hi,

Yes they'll send out another letter once a decision's been made. Having that letter doesn't mean a decision's been made already though. You can also ring and ask if it's been made, if it has they'll tell you. Good luck and please do let us know the outcome. x

• Posted

Thank you denise appreciate your reply, got these fingers and crossed toes will do let you know the outcome thank you...x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.