Pip review

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all, is a pip review the same as reapplying? I'm confused and worried about the forms

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

I just answered your other question on the other post, after i realised you weren't the other person. My reply is...

Check your award notice to see if your is a review next time or not. Most are reviews but if awarded at Tribunal there's more chance it's not a review but a new claim 3 months before the award is due to end.

If it's a review then the forms are shorter and multiple choice questions but don't be fooled, you still need to write down as much info as possible, send all your relevant evidence with the form. Expect another assessment as even reviews have them. It's rare to have a paper based assessment. In short.... a review is exactly the same as a new claim, except shorter forms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.