PIP review seems to be taking a long time to arrange

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello All,

My PIP award is until May 2020. As yet I have not had a form to complete or any other correspondence received. I thought they had to write to you a year before your existing claim ends and invite you to fill in a new form?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mary, I'm Mary too! My award was given until June 2020 so I am waiting any day for the review form to arrive, and am dreading it! I'm sure it will come soon enough, try and relax until it does, and good luck! x

• Posted

Yes, reviews now take place 6 months before the award is due to end and not 1 year before.

• Posted

To add to my above comment, if you were awarded PIP by DWP then you'll receive your review form anytime from now. If you were awarded by the Tribunal then DWP will contact you 14 weeks before the award is due to end.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.