pip reviews

Posted , 6 users are following.

im due mine in next two weeks am i worried no not now??when i applyed i was refused dispite a stroke and heart atack i was fit for worlk as the loverly midwife was so nice on the acessment BORN LIER??i asked for reconcideration  refused again so demanded  it be done again but also pointed out acesser is forming an opinion and decision maker not med qualified plus i never had a medical i was asked to pic up bit of paper ????i also stated i was sueing acesser and decision maker who has sighned yes signed the form  i then had a call on a sat morning from aceser pointing out he had relooked and given me both mobility and daily liveing at lower rate ???????do not think they are honest nor able to judge youer health they are not thats why we have docters and consultants looking after us not office peaple and ex nurses or med staff fight do not streess fight they do not like that also if the person ax cessing you lies or ignors you report them to medical profession

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi,

All PIP awards are reviewed 1 year before they are due to end. As it's a review, then you'lll be sent a shortened version of the PIP2 form.

I will point out that PIP isn't about working, so it makes no difference if you're fit for work or not. People claim PIP and work.

You will need evidence to support your claim and you should send this with the form when you return it. If you need longer in which to return it then you should ring DWP to ask for extra time, thenn 2 weeks extra will be given. Expect another assessment as most people have these, even for a review.

Also remember that not everyone has a bad assessor, or report. We only ever hear the bad storiesand hardly ever the good ones. If someone has an award they're happy with then they have no quesstions to ask.

Good luck.

• Posted

Does not matter we're you are their is not a good access in the UK their all about therselfs and against us claiming have paid 40 yrs no do you think I have paid enough for my pension

• Posted

Sorry but working and paying your National Insurance makes no difference to a PIP claim, as it's non means tested.

• Posted

That thread finished ages ago and was not on about pip wish people would read it was on about esa and uc denise
    • Posted

The thread and post was Christopher and titled Pip review the fact you jumped on it and confused things didn’t help. But it was and remains Chrostopher’s thread which I why I suffered you made your own post 
    • Posted

Was on about f2f it's just the same as the other f2f all a load off crap the best asseser was the pip woman she could see what your problems we're and awarded me enhanced and the higher rate mobility now why can't the others understand your problems

• Posted

So they are not all liars, crap  and all the same then if the PIP one went well and you were awarded high rate and enhanced.

Good luck with whatever the issue is with ESA  but congratulations on getting the PIP . 

• Posted

Hi Chris failed every one and the lady is very two faced lies like he'll this one I just done for if scored 9 like you had a bad stroke can't move left arm but the way she put it it's fully working so like my esa I am having to fight it my partner is totally disgusted with what's going on even been to my mp totally agree with you Chris got a soliciter friend looking into it now my doc signed me off till Feb stating I am not fit for work so how can they go against a medical doctor

• Posted

If your GP has only signed you off till Feb he isn’t saying you’re unfit for work permantly.

You need more than a short term sick note, hospital letters, consultant letters etc

They are not all bad and liars and as Denise says we don’t get people coming onto forums to tell you about the positive outcomes etc, I am still waiting for an indefinite DLA motability which has been in place for 15 years plus to be transferred to PIP however I had an ATOS medical for industrial asthma late last year, the medical was carried out fine, he asked appropriate questions and I took my evidence from my hospital with me ( having already submitted it previously ) i attended on a ‘good day’ but I had all the evidence of hospital admissions ( 2 severe attacks last year) medication and history. 

I was then awarded Industrial injuries for life. 

And remember it isn’t the condition, it’s how it affects  your daily living and if you can manage and adapt then you won’t get PIP.

I’m not sure what you meant about paying for 40 years and does Denise think you’ve paid enough for your pension but it’s PIP nothing to do with your pension? 

• Posted

Southern bell I have been off since June our doc will only sign you off for 2 month at a time so he can check you over when you go for another sick note have been fighting them for last 3 month I nearly died threw my stroke and how I feel does not matter a s**t to them I know I am not fit for work wish I was would not have all this trouble
    • Posted

Been off since june our doc signs you off for 2 month at a time so he can check you again I had a bad stroke which nearly killed me no movement at all on my left side so yo tell me what job I could do owned my own truck for twenty yrs might as well be like the rest and do my self in been fighting was for last 3 month and now it's the uc it stinks the whole system I bet 90% off the people on here would agree

• Posted

Then your pension is fine, but paying NI for 40 years has nothing to do with claiming PIP.

I personally feel attending an assessment and being polite and helpful towards the assessors helps.

As we said there are hundreds of people out there getting assessments and being awarded PIP so there are assessors doing their jobs. If you attend and feel it was not a correct assessment then you can request a mandatory reassessment. 

Just make sure you have all your evidence, hospital reports, prescriptions, appointment letters, letter from GP explaining why he only does a short term sick note rather than declare you permanently unfit for work might help. 

• Posted

I have been awarded pip it's esa and if what I am fighting was awarded both the high rates in pip it's normal sick pay they have stopped

• Posted

Universal credit
    • Posted

Best to do your own thread as you have confused the issue as the thread is about PIP reviews 
    • Posted

What a GP thinks and wwhat DWP and the assessors think make absolutely no difference. Like i said a million times before ESA is about the work you CAN do NOT the work you CAN'T do.

• Posted

You're right Southernbelle, PIP has nothing to do with a pension or how much National Isurance a person has paid.

• Posted

I think you have a lot of anger Ginger but that's not going to get you anywhere. I know it's difficult not to get mad with the system but losing your temper like this doesn't get you anywhere.

This thread has got rather confusing as it started of talking about PIP and is now about ESA. Starting your own thread for this very reason helps a lot and stops others getting confused. Anyway i'm done here as can't advice you further, sorry. Good luck with the Tribunal.

• Posted

Never even said that I was wondering if I had paid enough ni cover my pension if so I would stop paying ni an stuff the rest esa and uc and claim nothing
    • Posted

You can check on the HMRC website for your NI contributions, easy enough. Just make an account on their website.
    • Posted

Done all that weeks ago denise it's how long have you to pay for

You to getyourpension some one said 35 yrs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.