pip stress

Posted , 6 users are following.

recieved info to change from dla to pip. filled in forms and returned. had an assesment appt, phoned to change to closer facility, no problem give me appt closer to home. awaited confirmation letter not recieved, so phoned them for confirmaton letter, was told paper work been returned to dwp for not attending a previous appt. then told no sorry our mistake.i said about letter for my appt got told sorry been allocated to someon else, once again our mistake. shall send another appt, recieved and attended f/f. then recieved letter saying dla stopping end of may for not attending the f/f that was allocated to someone else. now got to ring them 2moz to find out what is going on. stress levels getting higher and higher. it seems to be one dept dont know what other dept doing

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

So you attented a f2f assessment but they're saying you didn't attend so your DLA was stopped? Sorry trying to understand your post. When did you attend the f2f?

• Posted

attended the f2f last wed recieved letter sat. the previous f2f was allocated to someone else. the previous f2f is the one they are saying i did not attent, confusing
  • Posted

No wonder your stress levels are getting higher. What a carry on.  Sounds like a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. If you hadn't gone through this farce yourself you probably would not believe it could happen in this day & age.  You will more than likely be transferred to another department who in turn will give you a different phone number to phone, who in turn will give you yet another phone number. In the end you will be back where you started after spending best part of the day being passed from pillar to post. No communication between departments. So frustrating & a waste of time.  Good luck when you phone. Always ask the name of the person you are talking to & make a note of it. wink

• Posted

Thank you. Stress levels just going through the roof. Keep thinking what have i done wrong. hopefully get it sorted 2moz
    • Posted

You have done nothing wrong.  It is the total incompetence of the DWP.  I hope you get it sorted tomorrow.  Don't forget your pen & paper & ask everyone's name you talk to. Good luck.  smile

• Posted

I've had the same with ESA They told me my Incapacity had been changed to ESA and I got a letter saying it was granted till Nov 2017. At the same time I received the 20 odd page to apply for ESA. Rang them and they said you shouldn't have got that letter and you need to fill the form in. If this was a business they be filing for bankcrupcy, totally no joined up thinking which in the end is causing a lot of unessesary stress and worry. 300 people every week  are appealing and it's costing the tax payer £1 million pound a week. You would be out of business if it was a company but it's the government saving money by employing a private company ATOS is the very same private country who were paid millions to put people back to work they had millions and after 18 months they never found 1 person a job.so lets them to stick it to disabled people. look just announced today that there is an increase in the number of billionaires.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.