Pip time

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am still receiving dla could someone tell me when I will be invited to pip.. Or how long before everyone is on pip.. Thankyou in advance

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jim,

I think, according to something I read, that you could be invited to apply for PIP sometime before October 2017. I'm 68 and I've been on DLA for almost 20 years.  I was sent the PIP forms about 8 weeks ago and I have to go for a face to face assessment on Tuesday and I'm dreading it. 

Loads of lovely people on this site, so I'm sure you will receive quite a few replies.   

• Posted

Hi it depends on where you live.  You will first get a letter telling you it will be coming to your area and when.  Then you will recieve another letter telling you that you need to apply for PIP.  It's not come to my area yet.  I have been told it will be countrywide by 2017.  x

• Posted

Its all done on batches of postcodes across the country my pip was less than a month from the form sent and done

By me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.