Pip timescale

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone who reported a change of circumstance tell me the timescale from face to face assesment and getting a desicion plz

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

funnily enough I was reading last night, pip mythbuster gov uk. you can download it and read it at your convenience.ive tried read it,but being new to pip I'll read it again.it states about waiting times under new circumstances and might be useful to you.good luck dawn.DLTB grind you down. ??

• Posted

1 to 2 weeks mine w
    • Posted

Thanks happy days was it good news or bad cus everyone has said its bad news so far
    • Posted

Good i just told the truth gave them all I had from gp and hospital they knew I was honest
  • Posted

I have a F2F medical assessment on 23rd June then received a text message from the DWP the very next day saying they now had all the info they needed to make their decision.  I am just waiting to hear.  The ATOS assessor told me that there was an aprox 6 week wait just now (I am in the North East)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.