Pip timescales

Posted , 5 users are following.

My partner had his home visit on 10.8.2016.i called for a copy of atos report i must say it was very good.Dwp stated received the report on 12.08.16.does anyone know how long it takes for the decision also on the report the assessir advised no reveiw .will we get a text to advise or just the letter

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Grief it's only been 12 days since he had the assessment!

From what I read it's more like weeks not days for the decision to be notified.

• Posted

Hi Jackie

I was 8 weeks from the assessment before I got a decision, but I had to ring them to find out I didn't get a text or anything . 

• Posted

Thank you.i first applied for my husband in may but didnt receive forms till july.i think it is appalling.i had to be his appointee before they would send out the forms.i asked for assessors report last minday and received this on Saturday so no dought the application is sat on someones desk
    • Posted

At least you know it's a good report did the assessor recommend enhanced on both ?

• Posted

Hi Jackie,

I had my assessment on 19th July and my decision was given to me over the phone on 15th August and a letter arrived a few days later.  

My assessor advised no review on my report and my award says ongoing. Hopefully you will hear very soon, you could always ring them to ask.  

• Posted

Hi so around 3 weeks after assesment .thank you for your help
  • Posted

you will get a letter jackie with the outcome x fingers crossed they use what the assessor as said all the best 
    • Posted

I hope so its been so hard fighting DWP and looking after him after his brain hemerage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.