PIP Tribunal messed up date

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I posted here once before, since then I have won my tribunal, but then they got the original claim date wrong. I was awarded it on the 9th December, then it took them until the 6th January to figure out the date was wrong, now I am still! waiting for the Tribunal judge to correct the date and send it back to PIP.

I thought my nightmare was over, now it is causing me so much distress.

Anyone know what I could do to make it all speed up? I am darn well sure that I know if this judge was told, hey, no wages for the next 12 months but you must still work here, I know what!!! they would do. It is totally unfair what they are now doing to me. How hard can it be to get the original decision corrected on a Laptop or PC and have it sent to PIP through email or letter.

I am now having to take antidepressants and I will phone the medical tribunal again tomorrow and give them a final warning to do it or else I'll see a solicitor and do you for unlawful mental health harm to me.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,  the only thing you can do is ring the Tribunal and find out what's going on. Wouldn't be any point in ring DWP at this stage. Good luck and hope you get it sorted. Then you have to wait for DWP to pay you, which could take a while too.

• Posted

I have phoned them twice now, both excuses were: the judge has not got around to correcting it yet. It is a disgrace!
  • Posted

Hello Pete, I had more or less the same problem.  I informed the DWP that my son was no longer going to claim carers allowance for me, so this allowance was stopped within the hour.  I was advised that I could now claim pension credit so I applied for this.  Three months later & I still had not been paid.  I phoned every week asking when I was going to be paid & got excuse after excuse.  Every time I phoned I told them to the penny how much I was owed. When I was eventually paid it was exactly the amount I had told them it should be.  Sit on their doorstep until they pay you what you are owed.

• Posted

Hi Mary, well, I asked my local MP to act, had not 1 word back from them yet either.

I need this money, in the 12 months of them stripping my DLA away from me I have had to get credit cards x4, borrowed money from family and friends, they do not realise or care what happens. Something must! be done.

I almost phoned for a ambulance a few days ago as I thought I was having a heart attack, it wasn't, just a panic attack, but I'm getting them now twice a day and had to start having anti-depressants.

I saw one person in a similar condition and they did take them to court, got there back dated money within 3 days and another £5000 in damages also smile

• Posted

Phone the DWP again today & tell them if they do not have you money into your bank by the end of the week you are going to take legal action.  Tell them how badly their incompetence is affecting your life. Phone them again tomorrow & the next day & the day after that. Eventually they will listen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.