PIP under paid!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, I was awarded Daily living standard rate of £55.65(£222.60) on 21-03-18 into my account, £16.37 on 11-04-18, today £151.05, anyone know why?

Thanks Twiglet,

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Yes, it's most likely because of the way it's worked out. The first payment is usually for 3 weeks money. If you add those 2 payments together and take it away from what you should have had then you'll be left with £55 ish. Which is the weekly money. Next payment will be 4 weeks and for the correct amount. You can also ring them and they'll explain it to you.

• Posted

Thanks Denise, I rang DWP, you were spot on again. they said £16.37 is one day, £151.05 is 2 weeks and 5 days, and I will get full payment on 09-05-18, of £229.20, as the Daily living standard rate has increased to £57.30 weekly. 😀

Thanks again, Twiglet,

• Posted

You're welcome Twiglet. Yes, i thought i was. DWP just love to confuse people. Always happy to help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.