Pips

Posted , 3 users are following.

I won pips apeal a few weeks ago though court but I have been told that. Pips can apeal judges decision and I was wondering how true it is.It was 3 weeks ago since I went to court not head any thing can somebody tell if it's right please 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

DWP have the same chance as we do to Appeal a decision, they also have the same amount of time which is 1 month. With Appeal Tribunal the only way they can appeal the decision is if an error in law was made in making this decision. First they would have to ask the tribunal for a copy of the statement of reasons. It's highly unlikely that the DWP would appeal this decision. Waiting times for payment can be several weeks. I would say relax you have nothing to worry about, your payment will be made soon i'm sure. Well done on winning the Appeal too!

• Posted

I suffer from some thing called non epileptic seizures all  this stress and worry is not doing me any good 
  • Posted

Hi Joanne

Yes it is true that DWP can appeal the decision as I went to Court too and I was advised the same. However I did not have to wait 3 weeks to get confirmation of my award. I would suggest you ring them to find out the current situation. It will put your mind at rest in any event rather than mulling over possible "what ifs" - keep us posted - hugs xx

• Posted

I have rang them they did not tell me much all this stress and worry is no doing me any good I suffer from non epileptic seizures all  this is bringing on seizures  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.