Pityriasis Rosea

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi so ive recently been diagnosed with pr and im in my 3rd week and doesnt seem like its progressing looks actyally worse ive been taking lysine pills drinking a gallon of water a day head and shoulders to wash my body twice a day went tanning twice cuz everyone has said helped and after everytkme been in severe pain itching and looks horrifc please help i leave for vacation in two weekks need it to be hone

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

get the Prreze cream. It worked wonders for me.

• Posted

once I got the cream... I continued tanning and the head and shoulders and it was gone in 4 days.

• Posted

my issue is everytine i tan immediataly after i get tingly pain and itchiness did that happen to yoy cuz its unbearable so idk if i can do it anymore

• Posted

mine did itch but if its hurting you don't do it. Just stick to the hydration, cream, and head and shoulders.

• Posted

hi. i had it around 8 months ago and can reassure you it definitely looks worse before it gets better! from what i can remember week 3 or 4 was the worst after new spots stopped appearing and then it hung around a while until they started to dry out, flake off and fade. everyone is different but i would say it can take a good 3 weeks from when the spots are fully out to clear. i just bathed in head and shoulders as much as possible and lathered it on then left it on my skin for around 20 mins before washing off. it WILL go but unfortunately no one can promise this will be in time for your holiday but you should be nearly back to normal i would have thought. xx

• Posted

thank you have been doing all of that and tried tanning but i feel like its making it worse but then better next day just want jt to be less red and noticable for vacation

• Posted

To be honest i am not sure there is that much you can actually do. Some people swear by PrrEze and i am not saying it isn't wonderful stuff but i think a lot of people may wait and wait and then by the product and think it cleared it up when the rash may have been on the turn to getting better anyway. I hope it works for you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.