plantar fasciitis has ruined me

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am going on almost 2 years of aganizing pain and its to the point that i do not even want to walk anymore, there is no gettng up in morning and it going away, i is on the go all day. Pain meds dont work and i am not wantng pills anymore, i want relief. You think a doctor would be good with someone who wants to stay away from the pills. i have tried everythng and nothing is working at all anymore. I dont even wanna return to the doctor because i do not want the pills.

Any help shoot it my way

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sproutz76,

The greatest day in recent years was when I walked into my local Belks store and spotted a sandle by the name of "Strive". I knew when I looked at it that it was different.

I slipped my already aching foot in and oh my goodness what a change it made instantly!

I have been wearing my Strive Montana's for about 3 months now. The pain has all but disappeared. If I try to stand on my feet all day such as a shopping trip with friends, only then will my feet hurt.

There are several shops on line that sell these shoes and sandles.

They are priced fairly and one can also find them on sale.

Before I found these shoes I thought I was going to be wheel chair bound from the severe pain of pf.

Blessings to all!

Susan1258

• Posted

Physiothearpy stretching exercises, for life as it chronic, they will help you. and try insets in your trainers, Piodiatory in the hospital will provide them free.  Both work, I have had this on and off for 4 years, also I think its arthritis in the joints as well. 

• Posted

As a footnote ( pardon the pun ) to my earlier post, my PF has now been totally healed ( sorry, another pun ) for the last 6 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.