Plantar Fasciitis Recovery

Posted , 2 users are following.

Firstly, I would like to say, I am not a professional or any health expert. I just do what is best for me when I encounter this problem.

Following things, I have done without any luck.

-Injection. (Left foot only)

-Laser Treatment. (About 12 sessions in total)

-Stretching of podiatry. (Rolling the ball, Calf stretching, etc.)

-Acupuncture (About 4 sessions in total)

In the meantime, I also soak my feet in hot bath with some Chinese Hebel packs.

Eventually I give up all those things, as mentioned (except continue with my foot bath). As for me, Calf Stretching and rolling the ball is just aggravate more pain afterwards. Especially rolling the ball, it just helps temporary pain relief, that is all. I believe you only do those things when you fully recover, as for prevention future happening.

MY SOLUTION:

1)Stop all those stretching and any ice pack etc,.

2)Soak my feet 20mins in hot bath with some Chinese Hebel packs (which can get online) and adding one 1 block (reasonable size) of smash up fresh ginger. If the water start gets cold after 10mins or so, add more hot water. Ensure the water temperature is at a maximum which you can tolerate. Dry the feet well, immediately apply magnesium recovery oil (following the instruction on the label). Repeat this at night time before bed. However, if you feel pain in the middle of the day, you can also do this as well.

3)Always wear slipper. I found those Adidas Unisex Adilette Slides is very good.

4)I also starting taking Magnesium and Tart Cherry supplement

5)Wear my Skechers with additional padding insole. (not those insole from supermarket etc,.). The insole from my other Skechers. Because I found adding other insole will cause pain around my heel.

6)Immediately rest my feet, once I feel pain start while walking.

7)Make sure lots of rest. Unfortunately, there is no choice, otherwise the pain will never go away and it will never heal.

I have this pain since Aug 2021 till now March-2022. After doing what I believe is best for me, as mentioned above. I feel my pain almost 80% - 90% recover within 3 weeks. I did an Ultrasound again and it no longer find any problem on the images. Of course, that does not mean I start go out running like a free-range chook. At the moment I am still repeating what I am doing and still resting until I can catch up with my backyard chook.

NOTE: I have a mild symptom of plantar fasciitis.

All the best.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

injection in bottom of my feet was extremely painful, and didnt help.

i found soft insole shoes with new arch supports, and walking with rocker shoes for a few weeks finally took the pressure and pain away after years of suffering. no surgery just a lifestyle change and mindfulness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.