Plantur fascilitus

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello have had plantur fascillitus for months not getting any better has any one had this redness on their feet and round their ankles and bruised to touch been to the doctors several times im worried i have a infection

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have not. May be circulation issue.

Strongly urge you to see a doctor ASAP.

• Posted

Are you sure you have PF as none of your symptoms fit, PF is a stabbing pain just in front of the heel and along the sole of the foot. What you describe sounds far more like Gout. The two are often linked and I have both but the gout is easily controlled with allupurinal where the pf is more difficult to get rid of as it can be due to tightening of the calf or a strain where one needs stretching exercises where the latter needs rest but both respond to cushioning with gel heel pads but it takes months not day's to go away.

• Posted

Hi christopher thanx for advice ended up at A&E and dics on fri , its a bad inflamation of PF, hospital told me can take up to 18 months to get better, doctor has put me on sick for 2 weeks to try and take swelling down because i work in a nursing home and am my feet for 12 a day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.