Please add add your true feeling for u are Grateful or today.

Posted , 2 users are following.

confused

Gratitude.....like it or not, has a lot to do with determining our future. When we have "real" or "spiritualistic" like gratitude, our lives can change immensely. 

You see, there is a true freedom that comes from true gratitude. Gratitude provides a sense of stability of well being. Gratitude is well underrated in my opinion. Just to be able to be thankful for a small insignificant event in one's life can be life changing. biggrin

I am grateful for those on this thread who have found sobriety and those who recognize they have a drinking problem and come to this thread for help. biggrin

And for those who hold out their arms and give so much of their lives to help those who are struggling.biggrin

Please any others just add your Graditude thought. It helps us to learn to be more grateful.  THANK YOU FOR HELPING. cheesygrin

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I feel grateful right now because I have found this site, I think this will actually help me and inspire me. I am currently in a rehab program and I know this site would really help me with my recovery from heroine addiction.
    • Posted

That's is the first step. Recognize that u r worth having a life without addiction..

Congratulations to u and more success to u in the following days of UR treatment.biggrin

• Posted

I'm grateful that I realised what I was doing to myself now rather than living in ignorance for another few years and making myself worse.  

I'm grateful that the one real-life friend (that I told on a whim today) reacted amazingly!  

• Posted

Tracy..biggrin

I am Grateful to hear u have turned a corner found sobriety and for all the right reasons. And exta kudos for a understanding friend exclaim

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.