Please advise if this is normal.

Posted , 4 users are following.

See my last post. Day 16. Can’t get out of bed and feel like I’m jumping out of my skin. I’ve taken Valium and it’s not even helping.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I just made 7 weeks and 1 day back on Flu.  The first 5 weeks I had that constant vibration/trembeling feeling but into week 6 it started to subside some.  I still get it every once in a while, usually in the mornings.  Most individuals have side effects up to 8 weeks or more after initiallsy starting the meds so just hand in there....I feel like I am back to about 85% of myself and like I said I have only been back on it 7 weeks and 1 day.  The first time I took Flu 16 years ago I noticied a big defference in about 2 weeks but my body is different now and the docs state it is taking longer to work....good luck and just hang in there...you definitly need to stick with it a good 3 months before you make any decision to come off it.
    • Posted

Thank you for your help and encouraging words. I’m pushing through x
    • Posted

Hi Rylee- are you still sticking with the Prozac?? Just curiousl......
    • Posted

Hi Jill,

Yes still on it. Day 21 on 20mg and haven’t really noticed much except I have my appetite back and increased anxiety in the mornings. How are you going?

• Posted

Still doing terrible. Severe anxiety and very restless. 😢

It’s unbearable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.