Please answer! I have vestibular papillomatosis, any way to remove it? It burns and looks terrible

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, so I'm 21 and a virgin. I've had these bumps for at least 2 years ( felt them with my fingers but never bothered to look down there. i went to gyno and she didn't bother looking at my vulva too closely, said all she saw was a sort of a mole/veruguae that i was already aware of since i was born with it and she said it was normal. but these bumps upon a closer, more careful look, are finger like shaped, some more raised than others. they bother me because they give me a burning sensation. I'm aware alot of doctors don't even know about this condition. I know it is considered benign but I'm still bothered by them. Anyone here that has had treatment or did something that worked to remove them? thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

u have to pay to have them removed private failing that there are some things u can buy offline but i wouldnt use them personally

• Posted

Thank you for answering me! do you know if these go away on their own? what kind of procedure would i have to research? I have no idea where to go since at the gyno they just dismiss it.

• Posted

Also what products for removal are you talking about?

• Posted

i dont know wat there called ud have to have a look online or threw some of the other posts on here iv seen people mention they have tried to remove them themselves using some kind of acid

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.