Please answer if you have the same symtopms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for 2 months now, doing much better not having full panic attacks for 2 weeks now only some minors one a day that last 30seconds-1minute. Whats worrying me right now is the fact that past 3 days ive been waking up with 0 energy i feel like im drained and my body being pulled out by gravity. This eventually goes away through the day but at those moments i fewl like i wont be surviving. I had 2 ekgs done couple weeks ago, they turn out perfect, did a urine test yesterday as the doc suspected it was liver or smth, nothing came out. I was very healthy, had an operation 10 months ago and i recovred 2x faster than the docs expected.as im writing this im calmer that extreme fatigue is kinda gone but im having so.much cold( have a flue). Answer if you have an idea what could it be or if u had the same

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

First thing, this is a public place - don't demand which people should answer. Be grateful for any response you get. Secondly, it's anxiety - see a Dr.

• Posted

I'm sorry didn't want to sound rude i was just freaking out felt like my organism was gonna shut down but wanted to check if any1 else had it so that i dont panic for no reason like ive been doing past month

• Posted

Don't apologise your suffering with anxiety and I along with 95% of the people on here will understand completely what that does to your thought pattern.

Try not to freak out you will get better I take escitalopram which has just about sorted my anxiety completely and I was having panic attacks everyday due to so many changes happening in my life all at once I became very ill with health anxiety it was terrible and then the depression hit me like a brick wall I couldn't function I couldn't think and the only reason I didn't kill myself was because of what it would do to my parents.

Now things are looking much better I still have bad days but they are becoming more bearable and less frequent and this hole situation only started at the beginning of this year.

No matter how scared you are you must see the doctor, I cant tell you how scared I was of going and how long I had my prescription before I started taking half my dose thinking it might kill me looking back it felt so real at the time but seems so stupid now. Learn by my mistakes and get to the doctor straight away and get the help you need, you will be fine, you will get better, good luck let us know how you get on.

• Posted

I had the same at age 27 and if I wasn't on Paxil I would still have panic attacks.  I'm now 76 and I know exactly what you are going through. Seek help from a Psychiatrist.  Back  in the late '60s my problem was relatively unknown and I went through all the tests and I was fine.  Finally found a great doctor who attacked the problem with drugs and not therapy.  Then in 1994 I went on Paxil and the symptoms all disappeared.  The entire time I  let a totally normal and successful life.  Don't  let it stop you from doing anything.  Good luck.

• Posted

I have exactly the same symptoms..feel so weak sometimes, I can hardly wash my face,,have anxiety all the time, I take xanax 0,5mg 3 times daily. and it just takes the edge off...I have stopped going out because I have no energy...I feel depressed living like this A/DS makes me super anxious. so i am afraid to take them..went to a neurapath and she said my adrenal glands were burnt out..I am also low on vitamin D so mayby you could get yours checked, also b12. I am on supplements for both..but too early to tell if they are helping. I understand what your going through.the weakness and anxiety is my biggest problem..please keep in touch. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.