Please be aware of Scammers!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today there was a post from someone claiming to be a Doctor and asking if anyone had trouble being prescibed Oristat, they were offering to give private prescriptions, below was my reply to them!

The post has been deleated, but just be careful you guys, Daisy has your back! cheesygrin

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

.......................................................................................................................

You claim to be an online Doctor?

This is a forum for members who have been prescribed Oristat by their own GP's or practice nurses. It is NOT appropriate for you to offer/arrange private prescriptions be it safe or appropriate in this forum.

*If* you are an actual doctor, I find your attempt to tout for business in this forum very unprofessional to say the least. I seems scammers have opted for another all time low!

You have now been reported you to the Moderator of the forum!

///*.*\\\

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You tell 'em Daisy!
    • Posted

This is last place in the world I suspected to find scammers. :-(

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Indeed, can you believe it!....she "claimed" to be an online doctor (helenwebberley) and stated many had contacted her online as they were finding it difficault to get their GP to prescribe Oristat...next came the post she would prescribe it for them!

If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog and smells like a dog, it usually is a dog!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.