Please dear god help me get rid of my bv

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please ive taken metrondazle and my boyfriend of two months doesnt know i have it.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I've only had it twice thank god and now I drink plenty of water and cranberry juice daily my doctor told me part of being a woman we have to include stuff like that in our diet for a healthy ph but if that doesn't work after getting it cure you should definitely invest in some probiotics it has everything you need to maintain a healthy PH balance. You may have to educate yourself a lil more to understand the whole PH thing and that will help avoid the issue! Smell good stuff is the first to go any type of lubes should go anal sex should go feminine deodorant wipes should go!!! Anything could trigger your ph I was told a lot of soap is also not good down there just plain water bc it's so fragile every I have explained to you I've gotten rid of and that's simple and it works for me!
    • Posted

I started probiotics a month ago..i leave too texas thursday so ill be without sex for a week hopefully it clears up before i get back but i cant find it with in myself too tell my boyfriend i have bv....so were very sexually active i just want too be normal again its really making me depressed
    • Posted

You started it and you still have it? Did you ever get it cured bc probiotics doesn't cure the problem it only helps prevent it. After reading people stories I thought I was damaged goods but I know longer think that way after seeing what I have to do as a women just to include things in my daily diet! Including things will certainly keep it away I had gotten to the point where I would smell myself every time I went to the bathroom just to make sure it hasn't reoccurred bc I hate using condoms I been with my kid father since 2009 I refuse to use protection when we want another kid one day so I just make sure I include things like cranberry juice and active yogurt to help me maintain and I can honestly say I think I'm doing really well learning to deal and live without it.
    • Posted

I been taking the medicine off and on for a year..it keeps coming back...i eat healthy..yogurt every morning but i never get the smell or itch just the discharge and when it starts clearing up the cottage cheese stuff...i cant tell my boyfriend because im just too embaressed so i pray after this week of no sex i get better
    • Posted

Hi Laura38384 I have never suffered with bv and been with my husband for 9 years and have now out of no where had it for the past 5 months on and off and it won't go. I've taken antibiotics for the past three and it has got rid of it each time but I have sadly found that I think semen is the cause😢 can't understand why after all these years of no problems. So now I am trying to cure it. I have bought high strength probiotics. Not ones you buy from a pharmacy ones from amazon that are super strength. Type in probiotic for bv and they will come up. There are ones designed for vaginally health. I'm taking two a day. They are pricey but worth it. I have bought ph testing sticks to test my own phone levels every few days. I am using bv gels every few days and when my husband and I have sex he has to pull out asome can't risk the semen anymore. After a few months of me doing this I may risk it to see if I'm 'cured ' but right now this if the life I'm living. It's sad but antibiotics arent curing it only getting rid of it which isn't right either. Also I am eating healthy, probiotic yoghurt, organic where I can. I also have endometriosis 😢 good luck and I hope this helps. You aren't alone xxx
    • Posted

Thank u so much..i believe the i.u.d thru my ph off im having it removed...i pray too go i get better i just havent told my boyfriend yet because we are very sexually active and this is definately going too put a damper on things
  • Posted

I know having the i.u.d put in caused my bv im having my doctor take it out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.