Please give me a solution

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 19 years old n just feel like committing suicide. Just feel lost. I want to complete my engineering normally. I try to behave normal in front of all my family and friends. But nowadays it is becoming difficult to do so. I just want to cry for no reason. Slap myself for mo reason. I fear to talk this to my parents as i think i it will stop my studies and also my parents will panic. Please please tell me what to do. I am helpless

2 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi muskan

    You are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help

    If you are having these suicidal thought we strongly recommend you to speak to someone. The Samaritan offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what your are going through.

    They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

    Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here >, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you need

    Please do reach out - the team at the Samaritans, and the other people in our leaflet, will understand exactly what you're going through and will be able to help

    Kindest Regards


    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Muskan,First off don't kill yourself.I too am going thru some rough times over the last 9 months and even yesterday I couldn't take it but God gave me some ideas to keep going.You must pray and pray and trust in God.The enemy(the devil) will try to tear you down.It's very tough but don't give up!Talk to some one about it,some one you really trust.Take some time to get better.Oh Lord be with us as we go thru our trials.Heal us Oh Lord.Please Lord heal us.Carry this burden for us.Let Jesus's blood wash us clean.Renew our spirit.We trust in yu Oh Lord.Send the Holy Spirit to guide us Lord!! In Jesus precious,precious name.Amen! God Bless You Muskan,Bob

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Muskan - you need to seek help. Make an appointment with your doctor and discuss what is happening with you. You need to be assessed by a professional who can diagnose what ails you and provide the treatment required. There is a way out but it takes action. Perhaps you can broach the subject with your parents when you have the information and direction you need to take. Don't suffer alone - there is no need to. make that appointment today. You will feel better for it.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    You are loved.Please go to your GP as soon as possible.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up