Please help!

Posted , 7 users are following.

To make a very long story short, I've been dealing with this problem for TWO YEARS!!!!!! I'm at my wit's end! I have them in my hair, on my face and all the way down to my feet! Most of the remedies I've read on here are just for neck down. I've recently obtained some 10% permethrin and mixed it with lotion 1:1 & took oral ivermectin of which I also obtained on my own, now I'm itching more than ever & wake up with something sorta like tiny crumbs all over my sheets, is this the dead ones or living ones? I'm so drained mentally & physically, I dont even come out of my room but to bathe and use the toilet. Can someone,anyone tell me what these crumb loike things are in my bed? I feel like I'm going to mentally collapse at any given moment.......

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

here is the one sure shot way to get rid of scabies for good without havin to do all this crazy stuff... suflur lotion works good but its not potent enough u need to make your own. order some suful powder from the internet then take lotion or creamy petrolium or lotion of your choice and mix the sulfur powder into the lotion making sure its at least 30 to 40% sulfur and and also mix some baby oil into the sulfur lotion to make alot easier to spread. after you made it apply the sulfur lotion to your whole body from head toe including head face scalp and private areas. this will also provide almost immidiate relief from itch too. thereafter keep applying your homeade lotion after shower, wear it for the day, at the end of the day shower and reapply the lotion from head to toe right after shower. keep doing this till scabies are completely gone having scabies ull know when that is. I PROMISE THIS WILL WORK.
  • Posted

Hi Dena..Just thought I would catch up with you. As said before I had something like this for a long while. However I am not certain now what it was. After spending a lot of money all over the place I finally met a dermotologist who helped. He mentioned dermatatomyosis which can be a temporaary thing caused by other things wrong. However I had also been bitten by a tick when this all started. I was on a site looking at the sudden and inexplicable appearance of skin scratches that came without me creating them(This is what I thought were track marks) anyhow all sorts of things were being discussed as the potential reasons including demonic possession..at that point a voice of reason chipped in and stated 'you've all got the symptoms of Bartonella so get to your doctors'. So I found some images and read up and it fits me to a tee..however getting diagnosed at this stage is difficult. I finally have an answer although not a cure. But one thing I know..I was adament this was scabies..I was not correct, Hope you find an answer too and that this will clear.

x Sky

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.