please help..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im suffering right now with this BC for a week already and the pain is killing me it reoccur for the 4th time the first was year 2002 i never experience incission or any operation with a doctor bcoz i am so afraid of them so i deal with the pain on my own everytime but today this morning i woke up with the same pain but then i felt a liquid coming out from my vagina so i thougt the cyst bust out but on my surprise it was just all blood but not too heavy and cyst still painful as it is b4 i went to bed last night so the blood is not coming frm the cyst wat do u think it is im so afraid please help...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to mention that im sure that its not a period i still dont want to see a doctor but then im still hoping that it will pop on its own until only tommorow with only doing sitz bath coz i need to work on wednesday..huhuhu i can only keep on praying that nothing serious is going on...
  • Posted

Hey sister, has it gone down in size a little?  I have had a couple of time that mine opened up and some came then the rest later.  My wasnt solid blood.  It was mixed with liquid stuff.  The liquid is a bit yellow.  It could have opened up some up in your vagina that you cant physically feel with your hand.  I know the pain you are talking about.  You cant even sit on a chair normally or even....rather just be super still in bed.  Having baths gives some relief also pain killers.  But sister when you are in this much pain you need to go to a doctor sweetie.  I know it is super scary and not much fun letting them have a look.  Demand a female doctor.  If you werent in so much pain I would recommend trying some natural things but you are intense pain.  If it was smaller there are things you could experienment with.  Please go see a doctor or if you have no money go to a free hospital and they will look after you.  I think if you continued to bleed and your BC was the same size I would go to an urgent doctor to be on the safe side but it sounds like one leak.  

Sending you one giant hug.  I know the pain you speak of.  I have been there two.  I have had times I can barely walk due to the pain and the rubbing.  

much love 

xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Thanks miranda honestly when i had finished reading ur reply what had burst out is my tears then suddenly i realize that the most painful part is when u are in so much pain but u need to get up to bed to clean urself to do things on ur own coz no one beside u hu can take care of u coz i am working far from my family huhuhu back to BC im still bleeding and its only blood but i felt a bit relief in terms of pain i will just monitor it today if the size will get smaller probably things will get better if the size of cyst remain the same overnight even if im bleeding i think i should see a doctor coz i also need to work the day after tommorrow thank u nice to have someone to share this horrible situation
    • Posted

Yeah that is really rough being on your own.  sending you one giant hug!  It does make it worse...no one to give you a hug, saying it will be ok and you are in so much pain that it is a nice feeling knowing they will look after you...it will be ok... etc.  And I know that pain....bloody hell...intense.  I have had to be carried to hospital because I cant walk...leaving it too long and I didnt know how to control it naturally back then.  I am concerned that it is just blood,....however I have just spent 10mins reading up for you....I see alot of people have blood when it is infected.  So I reckon you need to go to the doctors to get some drugs to clean up the infection.  

Lots of hugs sister.  It will be gone soon....I promise :-)  xxxx

• Posted

I'm not sure if that is a cyst I do know that normally fibroids will make you bleed like that tho. Only because your are bleeding and you said it's not from the cyst you mite want to go to the er or a dr
  • Posted

Hi there! I am here fir your support. I too suffer from BC..currently experiencing my 3rd painful situation in an 8 yr period.

First..big hugz to you gf..I have no 1 to make me feel better..only TLC from my 10yr old son..hea helped me out a lot todat and i appreciate and love him to life <3

now to mt story hope this helps...my first exp was about 8 yrs ago..the gland had gotten really swollen and painful ro so most anything..i too ..scared to go to hospital or doctor bc i had no idea what it was..after countless hours online researching..i came to the conclusion it was bc. i also looked up home remedies and low and behold there was tons of siscussions on sitz bath..tried it ..and i was lucky it popped right in the tub that same..instant relief.

last year i had a very munor dluid build up..i didnt notice it at all ..i noticed a slight discomfort during sex..but it hadnt swelled up or anything. one day after using tye rest room and wiping..there was dluid of a little blood and a cloudy colored fluid..not a lot at all but i knew or figured from my first experience..it was the cyst releasing the fluid.

so here i go again today..i noticed slight discomfort when i woke up..to a look down there and it was swollen..as the day went by it felt like it was getting bigger. when i got off work i went straight to get sea salt. ..ive had 4 sitz baths in the past 10 hours..after my 3rd sitz bath..i came to the bed and laid down and it popped.yaaaayy!! you have no idea how much i am happy and no longer in pain. so i just got out from my last sitz bath foe the night..the swelling is down..no longer the size of a golf ball with no pain..i am on my cyvle.now..so the fluid released was light blood and some water type fluid.

now i am no longer stressed..super excited the bc popped within 10 hours and i can have a good nights rest.

so my advice thats alwats worked for me...hot sitz bath and sea salt.

good luck dear xoxo now="" to="" mt="" story="" hope="" this="" helps...my="" first="" exp="" was="" about="" 8="" yrs="" ago..the="" gland="" had="" gotten="" really="" swollen="" and="" painful="" ro="" so="" most="" anything..i="" too="" ..scared="" to="" go="" to="" hospital="" or="" doctor="" bc="" i="" had="" no="" idea="" what="" it="" was..after="" countless="" hours="" online="" researching..i="" came="" to="" the="" conclusion="" it="" was="" bc.="" i="" also="" looked="" up="" home="" remedies="" and="" low="" and="" behold="" there="" was="" tons="" of="" siscussions="" on="" sitz="" bath..tried="" it="" ..and="" i="" was="" lucky="" it="" popped="" right="" in="" the="" tub="" that="" same..instant="" relief.="" last="" year="" i="" had="" a="" very="" munor="" dluid="" build="" up..i="" didnt="" notice="" it="" at="" all="" ..i="" noticed="" a="" slight="" discomfort="" during="" sex..but="" it="" hadnt="" swelled="" up="" or="" anything.="" one="" day="" after="" using="" tye="" rest="" room="" and="" wiping..there="" was="" dluid="" of="" a="" little="" blood="" and="" a="" cloudy="" colored="" fluid..not="" a="" lot="" at="" all="" but="" i="" knew="" or="" figured="" from="" my="" first="" experience..it="" was="" the="" cyst="" releasing="" the="" fluid.="" so="" here="" i="" go="" again="" today..i="" noticed="" slight="" discomfort="" when="" i="" woke="" up..to="" a="" look="" down="" there="" and="" it="" was="" swollen..as="" the="" day="" went="" by="" it="" felt="" like="" it="" was="" getting="" bigger.="" when="" i="" got="" off="" work="" i="" went="" straight="" to="" get="" sea="" salt.="" ..ive="" had="" 4="" sitz="" baths="" in="" the="" past="" 10="" hours..after="" my="" 3rd="" sitz="" bath..i="" came="" to="" the="" bed="" and="" laid="" down="" and="" it="" popped.yaaaayy!!="" you="" have="" no="" idea="" how="" much="" i="" am="" happy="" and="" no="" longer="" in="" pain.="" so="" i="" just="" got="" out="" from="" my="" last="" sitz="" bath="" foe="" the="" night..the="" swelling="" is="" down..no="" longer="" the="" size="" of="" a="" golf="" ball="" with="" no="" pain..i="" am="" on="" my="" cyvle.now..so="" the="" fluid="" released="" was="" light="" blood="" and="" some="" water="" type="" fluid.="" now="" i="" am="" no="" longer="" stressed..super="" excited="" the="" bc="" popped="" within="" 10="" hours="" and="" i="" can="" have="" a="" good="" nights="" rest.="" so="" my="" advice="" thats="" alwats="" worked="" for="" me...hot="" sitz="" bath="" and="" sea="" salt.="" good="" luck="" dear="" xoxo="">

now to mt story hope this helps...my first exp was about 8 yrs ago..the gland had gotten really swollen and painful ro so most anything..i too ..scared to go to hospital or doctor bc i had no idea what it was..after countless hours online researching..i came to the conclusion it was bc. i also looked up home remedies and low and behold there was tons of siscussions on sitz bath..tried it ..and i was lucky it popped right in the tub that same..instant relief.

last year i had a very munor dluid build up..i didnt notice it at all ..i noticed a slight discomfort during sex..but it hadnt swelled up or anything. one day after using tye rest room and wiping..there was dluid of a little blood and a cloudy colored fluid..not a lot at all but i knew or figured from my first experience..it was the cyst releasing the fluid.

so here i go again today..i noticed slight discomfort when i woke up..to a look down there and it was swollen..as the day went by it felt like it was getting bigger. when i got off work i went straight to get sea salt. ..ive had 4 sitz baths in the past 10 hours..after my 3rd sitz bath..i came to the bed and laid down and it popped.yaaaayy!! you have no idea how much i am happy and no longer in pain. so i just got out from my last sitz bath foe the night..the swelling is down..no longer the size of a golf ball with no pain..i am on my cyvle.now..so the fluid released was light blood and some water type fluid.

now i am no longer stressed..super excited the bc popped within 10 hours and i can have a good nights rest.

so my advice thats alwats worked for me...hot sitz bath and sea salt.

good luck dear xoxo >

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.