Please help..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i have been experiencing ringing in my left ear since 3 weeks. It was louder but now is more quiet. However, i visited 2 ent doctors and both of them did the hearing test wich showed normal and some other check ups. One of these ent doctors suggested to do a Mri scan, the other not. i have had a MRI over a year ago and it was clear. Should I do another MRI? Could this be an acoustic neuroma? I have no hearing loss.. Please help, i need some advice!

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Go to T I N N I T U S T A L K D O T C O M you will find lots of help there, mine is noise induced so i have no solution but i have adapted to it! Good luck!
    • Posted

Hi Ray I agree with going to TT  Im a member on there  lots with good T advice .plus drs with ENT background who have T ,who are always ready to give advice ,never known a more informed site on the subject .
    • Posted

Lovely! I am happy you found that page and i try to recomend it ro everyone that ask for help, it helped me lots!
    • Posted

Hi Ray hope Grace went and had look at the back threads ,may just find some answers ,hope so .I joined back last year. How about yourself ? Can't place a Ray ,think ATEOS does a lot of homework to the T ,hope we see Grace on there hey .Best wishes .Marlene 
    • Posted

I am under raymundo2245, sorry i didnt say that before and yeah, i hope grace finds her way in that website, helps alot, i got my T back in march 10tb, how can i forget lol, i thought it ws the end ,but thank God i got habituated quick!
    • Posted

Hi  yes now that name rings a bell ,Ive not been on for couple weeks TT ,just replied to Blairs PM .Ive had T 18 yrs ,but got far worse 9 yrs ago after head virus .Cant win with it ,see Dr Naglar has it back fairly bad  I read tonight  what it does .Unless a complete cure is finally found ,then it's just the coping skills to living with it ,but it's getting close I do believe .

I think people's T varies. No two are the same  hence why ones have it tougher than others ,my husband has T 30 now plus years ,he agrees .

Still we battle on through .think sad when young ones get it ,and so many more seem to today .

• Posted

Yes, i agree with you, i am so sorry to hear that you have it real bad, i think i do to, that high pitch noise is so annoying, only when i work or im busy i dont notice it, but any kinda quiet or just driving makes me notice it bad, but i git used to it, i would love to hear the end of this dam T! We all need a cure, i can live with it but will be better off without it, i got allergies,sinus,anxiety attacks, panic attacks,and live in Mexico, its a war zone! Cartel shootings are very common around here, and got all my family here, im waiting on immigration to let my family, actually my wife and step daughter legalized, and still manage to survive, once i go back home i be way better! I realky hope you can cope with it and it lowers sometime, i feel for you and alk the young ones, this disorder dont respect ages, just like death. God help you and your husband heal!
    • Posted

Ray ,you and myself with sinus troubles ,it's a nightmare ,plus I've got neck ache and balance going. So a bad T day as they've been  sure don't help with the rest going on ,seem to be a juggling act daily .

Hope you get your family to safety ,what a lot of stress you have around you ,not a healthy place to live  prog on TV few weeks ago in UK ,talking about gangs etc in Mexico ,mindless society has become for sure .

Trouble with red tape ,it takes so long to get paper work stamped .Wish you lots of luck you get that soon .

The youngest I've heard with T is a 3 yr old ,sad is that .

You take good care ,look for you on TT ,and thanks mean that .were all get through this sooner or later ,Hope your ease off  along with the sinuses  mine to hey X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.