Please Help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive suffered with a itchy scalp and now get itchy dry skin behind my ears, i put cream but nothing stops it please suggest any better solutions.

Ive also had very sore and burning underarms for few years now ive tried many different deodrants and none of them help please also advertise thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Stephen, have you been to your GP?  I think that ought to be your first port of call.

What cream have you tried?

As for your underarms, perhaps you should try just washing and not using any deodorant for a while.

Again, it's back to your GP.  They are quite good with basic Dermatology these days & maybe you need something slightly stronger than the over the counter creams.

I have had a lot of problems with chemical allergies & the deodorant that I am currently using is called Fresh Kidz & I use the one that is aimed at young boys!  I haven't had any problems with it at all.  It is more expensive than a lot but it works. You can get it on Amazon but also in all the major supermarkets & local pharmacies.

Your scalp problems sounds like a form of eczema, which is why you need to see your GP.

Good luck.

• Posted

yeh my dr gave me a cream which worked for the underarm prob a few yrs ago but only on prescription.

ill have a look at the deodrant thanks for your help

steve

• Posted

If you have to wait to see your GP you could always have a word with your pharmacist. They are usually very knowledgable. 
  • Posted

Hi Stephen,

I had exactly the same with my scalp, had tried many different shampoos and creams etc to relive the symptoms but it was quite persistent. Eventually I had Betnovate scalp application off the doctor, it worked a treat.

Hope you find something that works for you soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.