Please Help!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I have generalised anxiety health anxiety borderline personality disorder and depression my anxiety is bad and I want to share with yous my symptoms and see if anyone feels the same as me because I'm scared so here goes

Chest pains

arm and hand ache and numbness and tingling

Headache

heart palpitations

dizzyness

Backache

rapid blinking

blurred vision

twinges in my legs

ringing ears

tiredness

flushed cheeks

heart racing

Lump in my throat

Feel like I can't breath

feel like I'm choking

shaking hands and body

please share with me your symptoms if you don't mind people ..Thanks in advance xxxx

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Catherine

I have all the above plus I twitch a lot and have delusional thoughts. It's very frightening x

• Posted

Hi Lisa thank you for commenting yeah u have horrible thoughts I forgot to put that and also twitching and tight chest

I just think can this surely be just anxiety x

• Posted

It is. Its a Panic disorder. You are in the trows of a Panic disorder. Its intense and debiliraing.the fight or flight switch in your brain is firing off.it cycles so do not feed into it. put on a breathing meditation and do it with the utube exercise. This is one debiliating disrder sadly. You are your only hope to calm it down. 
    • Posted

I have an app on my phone called head space it's good I just struggle to find the time to do it x
    • Posted

That hapoens to me too.i bookmark all these great things to help and lose interest bedfore i use them.sometimes i care and do them or listen to audio books. I figure even if i fall asleep its a win win. But in the height of a full blown panic attacks i run to the mindfullness breathing videos. They really work well. Then im left exhausted. Get a juicer. Ik its sounds stupid but juiced stuff absorbs really fast into the blood. Then juice a ten ounce glass of celery juice and drink it every day.if you cant stand the taste add a pear or a green apple to it and even an inch of fresh ginger. Chop up a half of a cup of fresh holy basil, in most markets and put it in a drink and drink it. Theres something in them and they calm you. Most meds are from natural sources just potent amounts.if you are no meds theres a suntheanine product. L theanine. Look it up.
    • Posted

Thank you I will do. .I'm currently having a camomile tea to try relax me x
  • Posted

Aw Carherine you poor thing. I have had all of the symptoms you have listed. It is normal for people with anxiety. They can seem so scary but you are ok!! Hopefully you are seeing your doctor and have maybe started some medication to help ease the symptoms. Take care. You will get through this xxx
    • Posted

Hi leanne thank you for commenting medication of the gp was causing horrible side effects so my phycologist has reffered me to a physcaritrist (I don't know how to spell it) ..its just so awful sad xx
  • Posted

Hello Catherine,

​I have very similar symtoms to you (almost identical) which intensify with the amount of stress I am experiencing. Unfortunately your symptoms are indicative of a panic disorder as well not just generalized anxiety. I notice that when I am going through major life changes, my anxiety worsens and at times triggers a panic attack. You just have to become aware of your body and how you react to certain situations. Also learning how to breath properly can help you to calm down when your anxiety increases.

• Posted

Hey thank you for your comment it's just so frustrating and scary I always think will I ever be okay even happy ever again x
  • Posted

Hi Catherine...you aren't alone in this. I too have Generalized anxiety disorder and Major Depressive Disorder and I pretty much have the same symptoms as you do, except for a few. I am much better now because I'm on medication for it and going to counseling (specifically Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). I know it took me a few tries with medication to get it right but currently am taking a low dosage of Effexor XR and Buspirone (or Buspar) along with Ativan (Lorazepam) at night to help me sleep. I also take several natural supplements that don't conflict with my meds, like Gaba, Niacin, Vitamin B complex, and Vitamin D3.

Unfortunately all meds give side effects but there may be another one that doesn't affect you as bad. I feel for you and totally understand what you're going thru. It may not feel like it at the current moment, but you will get thru this. Take care. xx

• Posted

Thank you

I just feel it won't go away and can this just be anxiety really all these feelings sensations x

• Posted

Hi catherine

I have a lot of anxieties i have fast heart rate, tiredness, flushed cheeks, ringing in the ears, dizziness, heart palpitations at times, arms and hand numbness and tingling sometimes feeling faint too these are my symptoms that i have and yes they are scary also i have stomach issues when i am anxious too

• Posted

Yes sometimes i have those feelings and i be feeling weird and not myself also anxiety is bad i hope we all get over this evil connition

• Posted

Do you ever feel like your not on this planet or wonder what your actually doing here x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.