Please help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello, I've been dealing with a whole lot of anxiety symptom for the past year. From dizziness, to off balance to brain Fog and muscle twitching. It's been a week now that I've started to notice that I'm having a "hard time" (feeling) of walking with right leg (sometimes left) it feels stiff, like if it's not working properly but I can walk on my tippy toes, and balance on the "bad feeling" foot. Husband says it sounds like muscle tightness. Could this be another anxiety symptom or something bad? Sometimes I can also feel it on my toes. I'm always over stressing about my health. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jasmin!

Have you seen your primary care doctor for a checkup which includes a urine test and blood work? I say this because my husband experienced many of the same things you mentioned and was diagnosed with diabetes! He had not seen a doctor in YEARS!🤔🙄😖 It took him LOSING SIGHT in his left eye ( diabetes caused broken blood vessels) and VERTIGO which caused him dizziness at really weird and random times to seek help.

He since has had surgery on his eye, is taking medication for his dizziness episodes, is on two diabetes medications, is seeing a cardiologist to control cholesterol and is also taking a blood pressure medication.

He got Shingles a year ago which seemed to launch all his medical issues.

Anxiety can be challenging, but many times there are real issues underlying that anxiety! He worried for months rather than DOING SOMETHING about his issues. We would be having a very different life if he had listened and seen a doctor twenty years ago when many of these issues started to appear.

See a good doctor.

Get blood work done.

You may be able to discover ways to help eliminate your anxieties by discovering the reasons for your symptoms.

Let us know how things go, OK?

I hope you are able to find your answers very soon.??

• Posted

Thank you so much Cheryl for your reply! I have had about every possible blood test done for the past 9 months, or since all this first started. Also, a Ct scan, and visited 2 nurologist. There was an abnormality on my MRi but doctor says it may have been a "since birth" abnormality since my mother had complications (nothing to reallly worry about) but lately this new symptom has started up. I'll definitely continue to seek medical advice but I'm really starting to believe it's anxiety just because the bothersome symptoms seem to be less when my mind is busy and or when I'm around family and friends. Thanks again! Xo

• Posted

Hi Jasmin!

I'm glad to hear that you are seeing your doctor and have gotten blood tests to rule out various medical issues.

Anxieties and worries are challenging! It's good to hear that you already have discovered ways to handle them when they creep back in! Family, friends, keeping busy helps all of us because we are being g positive, thinking of others and doing things that are meaningful and fun. If you are a believer I would remind you, too, that PRAYER is also a very powerful tool!We as humans have limited resources, but God's resources and power are infinite. He is always right there for us!😄

Sending prayers of peace, strength, and joy to you today!??

• Posted

Amen! I agree with you! Prayer is definitely powerful. I believe it. Thank you again for your input and prayers! Blessings to you & yours! ??

• Posted

You should google Hanna somatics as you probably have amnesia in part of your muscle(we all do at some point) but you can restore 100% through awareness and daily practice if certain movements, where in the world are you, I could maybe suggest who to Google 
  • Posted

When you walk and it all starts getting a little stiff pain on one leg then the other, coupled with anxiety. I would say you have a red reflex or trauma reflex. Firstly I would look at your breathing pattern and look at your centre(body) maybe this is where the problem starts and then your pattern follows because your not moving , twisting , hiking,flexion/extension nerves from spine getting effected as tight muscles fighting against each other and not releasing. Look up arch and flatten on you tube Martha Peterson. It's a great place to start. It will certainly help . Also trying doing a Soma like meditation on the floor and see how your body is relation to the floor and space around it, find/sense where you have your tightness. Somatic movement WILL help you with awareness and heal

• Posted

Hi, are you still experiencing your symptoms? While ruling out an inner ear issue, I found out I had hydrocephalus. What a surprise. It wasn't a bad surgery and so far I'm fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.