PLEASE HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

The past couple days my stool has been EXTREMELY inconsistent. Usually it is black stool that is hard to pass.(hence why I got endoscopy this past Wednesday.) now the past two days I have been having awful diarrhea with bright red blood. What should I do?  Getting worried because every day the past week my symptoms get worse. These are my previous symptoms over the last year which appear and disappear for small bouts of timesadthey are now consistently every day)

-Abdominal pain and cramping

-Chills/Fever

-Nausea

-Bloody mucous painful stool

-Fatigue

-Weight loss (20pounds)

-Lightheadedness (sitting to standing)

-Inconsistent bowels (constipation/diarrhea)

-Frequent gas... bowel movement 1-2 times a day... use to be every other day

-Pain in rectum(crampy feeling)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also been finding weird ulcers in my mouth (four at the current moment) and my eyes swell to the point where they feel like they’re popping out of my head.
  • Posted

Seems to me you are in a flare.  Contact your GP/IBD Nurse/Consultant for medication asap

• Posted

Hi drop me a message and I will help best I can iv had nothing but problems for over a year now,it’s hard but stay strong with pains ect best you can dont worrie your self to much because it can make it worse im 23 amd has a really S***t yeah, smile xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.