Please help!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am 50 yrs old, I still get my period every month. Lately I have been experiencing diarrhea in the mornings only, lots of painful gas through out my belly, lower back pain, and very sore nipples. Anybody else experiencing any of these symptoms? Please tell me I am not alone😥.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria...you're NOT alone at all! Although I am currently 11 months with no period, a couple of years ago, those were some of the earliest symptoms. Once I FINALLY figured out what was happening to my mind and body, things got much better.

Went through years of suffering, gall bladder scan, thyroid byopsy, colonoscopy and physical therapy. All negative, and now I know it was ALL peri menopause which started when I was about 40. I'll be 50 in December.

Still bloated and gassy most every day. My thought is that it will get better when your cycles stop. I've joined a couple other forums. There are women who say there are better days to come. Just knowing you're not alone is huge! Hope this helps. Hugs

Nancy

• Posted

Nancy 2121 what are the names of other forums you are on. I would like to join. Thanks.
    • Posted

Thank you Nancy2121 for respondind. It really gives me peace of mind knowing I am not alone💜.

• Posted

Hi Bassilli! I sent you a pm with those addresses. Hugs!☺
    • Posted

You're so welcome! This forum has been a life safer. I have more hope than ever. Hugs!

• Posted

Hi Maria I m 42 and i have regular period but long and light ,I think I’ve been in Peri atlease 2 years the past two months I do Experiance  new symptoms beside my other symptoms which is diarrhea too and close to my period my nippls get sore so I guess it is normal due to hormones 😊your not alone 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.