Please help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

about a week ago i started having vaginal itching. ive had yeast infections in the past and it seemed to be different this time as i only had itching right at the opening. i have been having discharge but not as clumpy as normal for a yeast infection and it doesnt smell like BV. i have also experience pain during sex in the last couple weeks as well. the picture i have attached is me basically contracting my vagina opening as far as i can and i drew arrows to where i am concerned. please help image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello!

This doesn't seem like a Yeast infection, nor Herpes. It also doesn't seem like any other STI. These lacerations seem to be located on the sides of the hymenal remnants, it might look like they were damaged due to sexual intercourse.

Question

1. Color of the discharge yellowish or greenish?
    2. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?

This is what I recommend:

1. Pelvic examination (test for Trichomonas & chlamydia)
    2. Pap Smear (if you haven't done one the last 6 months)

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Posted

Thank you so much for the response! This is great to hear as I have been really worried. The discharge is white but it's not clumpy and there is no smell. It's really weird! I last had sexual intercourse Tuesday and as I had already had some pain and discharge the day before I had already did my own visual exam the day before and those weird red bump things were not there and then showed up the next day. So that would make sense if it could really just be from intercourse.

I was able to make an appointment for Monday for an exam!

• Posted

im pretty sure i have VP but i dont know what the bump on top is could you help me?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.