please help😕

Posted , 2 users are following.

once again, im on here.

idk what else to do.

for the past few weeks, i've had this feeling inside my head. it's so so weird. pressure from back of head, goes into my nose. bad pressure too. goes into my ears as well, & than it freaks me out.

but also i get this feeling almost like when you scratch a fork on a plate... i get that feeling inside of my head and face. these feelings come and go.

i was diagnosed with occipital neuralgia, could that be the culprit? i have two herniated neck discs, & very very tight muscles all around my neck. we started trigger point injections, worked for a day, now i'm back to feeling this uncomfortable feeling.

i get this electric shock feeling that shoots through my head, & makes my jaw tremor on one side when it happens.. idk how to feel anymore. i'm so over this!

could my nerves being compressed cause all of this?!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI, I am not a DR but i have been dealing with this s**t for about 10 years. The nest is empty and I've lost all of my hobbies through this situation. I am lucky/cursed because I wake up everyday thinking it might be gone.

YES, occipital neuralgia, chronic migraine, cervicogenic headaches they all kind of go together. Basically you have nerves compressed somewhere or tight muscles on your head (scalp) and neck are pushing down on nerves. Dry neddling is the way to go. It will take a few appointments for it to start lasting. What discs are herniated? You can look at a DERMATOME map and you can see the discs and nerves. Did you have an MRI or CT?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.