please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

CAN CAFFEINE SET OFF YOUR ANXIETY PLEASE HELP M

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yeah my GP said to avoid caffeine as it contributes. 
  • Posted

Hey, caffeine can certainly heighten anxiety, they do say to try and avoid caffeine based drinks.

I'm a lover of coffee so that doesnt help 😉

• Posted

I'M A CAFFEINE LOVER BUT I DO ALOT OF CAFFEINE FREE BUT I DON'T THINK THAT HELP EITHER 
  • Posted

most of the cases yes. because it can stimulate your nerves. I have Gerd and anxiety with panic attacks so it is favorable for me not to drink coffee or carbonated drinks.
    • Posted

I AND DO CAFFEINE FREE ALOT BUT I GUESS IT'S NOT WORKING SO I'M GONE HAVE TO LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR GOOD CAUSE I'M LAYING HERE IN MY BED ALL WORKED UP NOW HOPING IF I TAKE MY MEDICATION WILL IT CALM ME DOWN 
    • Posted

just relax and stop thinking. make yourself busu. I was like that and it gibes me a lot of negative thoughts.. look or find something that will make you busy so youll calm down. anyway if you fwel anxious ask yourself. does it change anything? i will not die and i will not let you ruin my life  so screwyou anxiety
    • Posted

AND THAT'S ANOTHER THANG TO DEATH BE ON MY MIND ALOT LIKE NOW I'M TRYING TO GO BACK TO SLEEP BUT I CAN'T CAUSE DEATH IS ON MY MIND AND SOME TIME I DON'T TRY TO THINK ABOUT IT BUT MY MIND DO THAT'S HOW I KNOW THIS AIN'T NOTHING BUT A MIND CONTROL THING AND I WANT IT TO STOP HOW CAN I MAKE IT STOP I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S THE CAFFEINE OR MY MIND
    • Posted

well for me i think it's you.. ive been prescribed ssri but i dont like the side effects and another thing when will you be ready to calm.ypurself. to the point that you need to take medication and be dependent on it? everything depends on you. ypu have to think that life is so much happier if you dont worry too much
    • Posted

THAT'S WAT I BE TRYING TO DO NOT WORRY AND I'M ON MEDICATION NOW PROZAC AND LORAZEPAM I JUST WANTE TO BE NORMAL AGAIN 
    • Posted

it takes time. it all depends on you. me im not a fan of meds because i know that i can control myself
    • Posted

It WAS NICE TALKING TO U THIS MORNING U MADE ME FEEL REAL CONFIDENT ABOUT MYSELF AND THAT IM LETTING ANXIETY GET THE BEST OF ME
    • Posted

yes. start to practice bit by bit dont force yourself. everything will be fine. dont be afraid to try. I still have fears and sometimes panic just pop out of nowhere then I will focus and start deep breathing. you are welcome smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.