please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just want it to stop Why ever time I hear about death it gets to me and I get scared like it can come for me or I'm next please help me 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

You will find that many of us feel that way on here and I am one of them.

It is so surprising that, on most days, by the time you have read the paper and listened to the news etc death has been referred to almost 10 times and it goes on throughout the day.

I am absolutley petrified of dying and think it is going to happen constantly.

I have OCD and haelth anxiety which makes things worse.

• Posted

I JUST HATE IT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE I'M SCARED I'M GONE DIE IN MY SLEEP AND THE SAD PART ABOUT IT I'M HEALTHY SO WHY DO I THINK THAT
    • Posted

Hi everyone hates that feeling of dieing. The comments symptoms of anxiety is thinking the worse. In your case it's dieing. Belive me you will not die from anxiety. Even that it feels like it spinning out brain feeling sick sweaty dry mouth. Sounds a bit how you feel? . Talk to your doctor about how you feel. I hated going to sleep because of dreams bad dreams worms were coming out of my body i couldn't sleep for weeks after that. Thank god that past within a few weeks. Remember your not dieing it's your brain making you feel like this. Anxiety works in funny ways. Try and rest.

Regards shell

• Posted

I went through a phase where I worried about death.

At 68,I kept wondering how long I have left.

But,it's no use worrying ,and I'm the biggest worrier I know.

Think I'm over that now and just take each day as it comes and be thankful.

Hope that helps a little.

• Posted

I DO BUT IT'S JUST BE ON MY MIND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SLEEP CAUSE I'M I BE WAKING UP ALL TIMES OF THE NIGHT FEELING WEIRD LIKE I'M BOUT TO JUST GO AND DON'T LET MY HEAD GET TO HURTING I REALLY GETTING TO THINKING THEN
  • Posted

im the same i cant watch tv read books about it ect i even daydream and think about how i may die ect its horrible its ruining my life ! i think alot of us go through this i hate reading the papers now or watching the news 
    • Posted

THAT'S HOW I AM I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NOTHING ABOUT IT AND IF I DO I TRY AND PUT IT OUT MY MIND AND THEN IF I SEE SOME THING ON T.V I THINK IT'S A SIGN OF DEATH FOR ME IT'S CRAZY
    • Posted

i do that too like its a sign that its coming i think about death prob 80% of my day i even look at people and think how can you have no care in the world when im stood here figuring out when or how im going to die !

its awful its taken over my life are you doing cbt ?

• Posted

Dear Steph.

I have been in exactly the same state. I always look at other people and wonder if they think like me.

Occupies most of my day.

It has been absolutley terrible

I feel for anyone like us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.