Please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Now that I've calmed down I'll tell you my story and hopefully You can ease my mind ... Six months ago  I was lying in bed half  sleeping then all of a sudden it feels like I'm sinking away and I'm dying .i woke my boyfriend and told him I'm dying .. I didn't know what was happening .. Since then I've had the biggest fear of dying .. I had a panic attack 2 months after that I continued having them .l one day it was so bad I called the ambulance they came and said it was just a anxiety they took me to the hospital anyway.. The doctor gave me pills and had me talk to someone ... After my pills were finished my doctor told me I don't need them anymore ... Since then I've just been getting worst and worst I was and am convinced I have a brain tumour and I'll fall down any moment now that I'm over had I've been having pain on my left side right over my breast .. Now it's moved to the top of my breast and I'm convinced I'll have a heart attack .. I'm short of breath and scared .. I don't know what to do anymore :,( 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

This all sounds like the anxiety is back,trust me I was on meds.for 4 years,came off them,then it all started coming back,the chest pain,the shortness of breath,all of it...sounds like you need to get back on the meds.and if your doctor says u don't need them,then you need to go to a different doctor. It is very scary,i think everybody that has anxiety always thinks they r having a heart attack....that's what it pretty much feels like...just calm down...u will be fine....I get the breast pain too on the top in between the breast and shoulder...it is very uncomfortable...I to have had to call the ambulance a couple of times and have been to the ER SO MANY TIMES...The bills are piling up....I know how u feel,but u will get through this!!!U R NOT ALONE!!!Like right now I'm having bad migraines due to my anxiety & it sucks so bad!!!I know I have to take it day by day...But I am not a doctor,you should see one just to be 100% sure,but to me it all sounds like health anxiety!!!I wish you all the best,none of us want to go through this,but we will all get through this!!!good luck!!!!!
    • Posted

thanks so much .. I don't want to go through this anymore .. It's ruining my whole life ... 
    • Posted

You r so welcome,I think it ruins everybody's life....I don't want to go through this either,it has ruined me,I am not the fun,happy person I used to be....most of the time I'm just laying down in my room,just physically feeling sick!!!It hurts me alot because I have 4 small children & I can't be that great mommy I used to be,they rely on my husband alot now & that hurts me,but I'm trying to do the best I can! You need good support to be there for u!!!If I did not have the people in my life that I have,I don't think I could have made it this far!! Do you have kids??Where r u from?
    • Posted

I'm fr Calgary Alberta .... Yes I have a Now one year old and her daddy has to take care of her mom and more I'm alwaysd  scared and  irratied .... It started  when I was 6 months pregnant and after she was six months I started getting panic attacks ... 
    • Posted

I'm sure it hurts I hope one day it gets better for you 
    • Posted

I started therapy about a month ago,so far only one session....so I got a while to go,but been back on my meds.about 5 weeks ago!! Best of luck to you,cause nobody deserves to go through this,stay strong for ur baby!!!
  • Posted

hi

​if you can learn to control your mind you will control your condition, panick attacks are awefull however they are not life threatning and to be honest they can be easy to control, read up about how to control these first and then your onto the right track, you are simply telling your brain to give you everything bad,fight back tell yourself im going to be fine im pretty sure you finished tablets way too early, 6 months minimum if there AD and many take them 12 month even years, all depends on how you cope with them, they are prettya wefull for the first few weeks and can be for 8 weeks but things do get better, just try and not let the racing thoughts negative thoughts win, take care

• Posted

thanks a lot I'm trying really hard to control them but I saw my mom die she fell over right in front of me .. And it's so hard to forget .. Thanks so much 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.