Posted , 3 users are following.
Hi All, I really appreciate all your time and comments. I have ment
oned my symptoms below, please forgive my English, as I am not good at it. I am 31 yr old male.
1. Upper back pain and neck pain started around June 2015 with numbness in right hand little finger and right leg little finger, calves
2. Rheumatologist visited June-Jul 2015, all reports normal, does not indicated as rheumatologist related disease. Tried different mattress, did not help
3. Increased numbness, tingling in right portion, finger, face, eye, leg
4. Visited Neurologist Aug 29 2015, extreme weakness started on labor day weekend and continued, felt more on right hand side, appetite reduced resulted in weight loss. General check up was fine
5. Completed MRI for Neck and brain, all reports normal
.6. Did Blood tests for B12 and possible Viral infection. B12 reports normal.
7 Took Neurobion forte (B12), weakness gets better and increases hunger but still now feeling more weakness, numbness in right and left hand fingers in Morning, stiffness in finger while writing and typing
.8. Stiffness in fingers and shoulders getting tired while holding phone for long
9. Stiffness has increased a bit in fingers, wrist and little in feet and feet fingers. Sometimes difficulty in typing, wrist feels tight while moving
10. Numbness in left hand, 2 left most finger(little finger and ring finger) while waking up in the morning
11. Upper back pain is constant, but the pain increase or decreases
12. EMG test of right hand and right leg normal
13. Feel pain mostly in fingers in hand and and legs in morning, which improves as day progress. Also feel fatigue in morning
14. Tremor inside body sometimes
15. Having little slur or lisp (not exactly sure hiw slur speach sounds) in speech, not sure if this happens in FibroDoc prescribed me Cymbalta and wants me to see him back in a month
.16. Also I feel constant fatigue or weak after 12 hrs of taking cymbalta and b12 My neurologist says it is Fibro. But not sure. Please helpSorry for a long post. Thanks a lot in advance
0 likes, 19 replies