please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

any any won got over prostatitus if so how long does it take just left with a pain in bottom it been 14 week

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi David, I've heard it can last up to six months, I'm at eight weeks now and still have lower back pain and hips sometimes too and have pubic area pain left, did u have them symptoms too

• Posted

thank you ray did have pain in hips and pubic area that pass what left now in little pain in willy now and again but pain in bottom can go from a 2 to next day being a 8 in pain seen ulouglish last we she said it take time for it to go back to normal just didnt belive the uloglish when you in pain it get to you mate
  • Posted

14 weeks of pain is not normal. If you have prostatitis you should see an urologist who most likely will have you take lab tests and then if it is confirmed set you up on medication to kill the inflammation. At the same time he will check your prostate and bladder and see if everything is normal. 
    • Posted

see a urologist twice last one was last thursday he said it was backtire prostitusis and could take two to three month to clear up he even put is finger up my bottom just asking as anywon one on here add it clear up any help be greatful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.